I'm confused - there are now 13 separate entries that mention web2py...  all
of them with very low votes (most 1, some now zero).
I had hoped people would look at web2py ranking, and VOTE on ONE web2py
entry and comment under ONE entry...  I've tried to point this out...

I've also
(now) tried to vote on all of these (but as more people CREATE a new
web2py entry
it is
harder, and reddit is oblivious - it just creates a new entry against
text string)

I also notice
that votes I commented on a few hours ago are _falling_ so it would
seem some are going to the trouble of finding all the web2py
entries and voting them _down_...