On Jun 1, 2:53 pm, Yannick <ytchatch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you want to create an application for Iphone that is hosted on
> Web2py server ? if thats the case I don't see any reason why you
> can't, you just have to build your application as any other
> application by following some specification for the device, in this
> case this link can be useful for you:http://developer.apple.com/iphone/
> Please explain exactly what it is you are trying to do... Orr maybe
> someone else can have a better idea ???
>
> Yannick P.
>
> On Jun 1, 4:28 pm, Pystar <aitoehi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I will like to know if web2py runs on the iPhone or the ITouch and if
> > it does how do you get it to work?

Hi, Pystar!

I'm still working on my first app, so I am not familiar with iphone
application development using web2py.  Below are some tutorials for
the iphone that might be helpful for you.

1,  Make an iPhone App Using the Envato API:
http://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/php/make-an-iphone-app-using-the-envato-api/

2. Featured tutorials from Cocoa Dev Central:
http://cocoadevcentral.com/

Regards,
Bill