On Friday, May 23, 2014 11:57:27 AM UTC-7, Dave S wrote:

> I just downloaded the Normal ("stable"?) version and the Developer's
> ("nightly"?) version for use on a Centos machine,

Also, I can't see what I did wrong at startup, but the "admin interface is
disabled because of insecure channel".

I'm using a browser on the same machine, same user session.   The local IP
is 10.xx.yy.zz, and I used "-i 10.xx.yy.zz", and set a password on the
first try,
and used "-a '<recycle>' " on the second try.  And that matches how I did
it on the Fedora machine, where I don't have any problems.
Both are using Version 2.9.5-stable+timestamp.2014.03.16.02.35.39.

(I also have the Windows version working on Yet Another Machine (my
laptop)).

/dps