Newbie stuff. A few months ago I asked about using web2py to run a simple
internal database, with contact details such as tel number address etc.
Anthony came up with a brilliant solution using just a few lines of code,
this has worked very well.

Now the database has grown, that is it/they have more columns to fit
comfortably across a page. I have read up a bit and reckon I need to either
have a number of tables which need to be joined or linked then I can
create  separate form grids for each. Or, I suppose I could keep one table
and then split the forms for filling in the records, that doesn't seem easy
with SQLFORM?

My knowledge of SQL and databases remains low despite a lot of hours on
Google! Grateful for any suggestions.

I hope that makes sense, the database remains simple, just need to find a
way of entering and retrieving the records as the original suggestion from
Anthony.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/web2py/access/web2py/eSSEh_Em4Mw/7UBXaS8TpI4J