Thanks for the first reply in this group... This is my first question. I
included this in my code with a small mistake. You got it fixed. The
accordion started working as per custom  them but button are not appearing
as required.

I have

<script>
  $(function() {
    $( "#accordion" ).accordion(); $( "#accordion" ).accordion();
  });
  </script>

Thanks with regards,
Sarfaraz Ahmed