Hi Alan,
Could you please explain how to use the approach of using pymongodb
connection via
" mycon = db._adapter.connection" and what would be the difference between
it and normal DAL connection to mongoDB. Can you tell what is the best
connect to pymongo lib in web2py application. As I saw thinks
like(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/web2py/db._adapter.connection/web2py/TH7jCeFicmU/kzuAkHGooX0J):

def make_connection():
from pymongo import Connection
connection = Connection('localhost', 27017)

return connection

connection = cache.ram('mongodb',make_connection,None)

I am not sure weather it is old or new tricks. It would be great to know
what is the best approach as I could not find enough info on it even though
i have tried to read all post on web2py group about pymongo subject.

Thank you in advance.