I have used Angular for a project and it was a nightmare. I soon moved to
ractive and did not regret it. Angular forces a scope and, for example,
promises can only live within the scope. That means you cannot use Angular
promises in your own library unless you put all the code in the scope. I
constantly found myself fighting the constraints imposed by angular.