Hello Prachi,

On GAE there are no session files.

I am assuming you store sessions in a session table. Recommended behavior
on GAE. You can access the table through the Google Dashboard. You can use
the Dashboard to delete everything in that table and it will logout
everybody. The file name contains the IP of the client. You can search and
cancel all sessions from a given IP.

You can block a user - if logout prevent him to logging in - by location
the auth_user record and writing "block" in the registration_key field.

In an emergency situation you can also add this code to your application
(at the bottom of db.py)

if auth.user and auth.user.email == 'the.annoying....@example.com':
auth.logout()

Hope this helps.