Hey everyone,

  I'm glad people have have discovered the RapydML and RapydScript!  I
helped develop the original RapydScript, so I can answer some questions
about that.  I also have experience with RapydML, but have not really tried
anything tricky with it (about the same level as the Readme).

  As for the tracebacks, the idea is that JS code is so similar to the
original RapydScript, the traceback you'll get in a debugger (Firebug,
Chrome Developer Tools) will be readable & useful.  If you check out this
demo: http://rapydscript.pyjeon.com/?demo=true you can see how similar the
input & output are (with the pretty flag on).  Although the line numbers
are different & it does reference the generated code, the code itself
should be recognizable.  Using this I was able to build this game (warning:
it's a little dated
now) http://salvatore.pythonanywhere.com/RapydScript/default/cyborg .  This
game has sliding surfaces & monsters that move on their own, so it was
non-trivial & required a lot of debugging.

Hope this helps,
Charles