Ah, I figured out the problem with response.static_version the secret is
that you MUST use the format #.#.# for the regex to work, so if you just
put a value of say 0.1 like I did it won't match but if you put something
like 0.1.0 your good to go.

Still suspect there the other conduit issues might need addressing.

Brian