Hi
I'm trying to send the *id* of the newly registered user in the string
*auth.messages.verify_email*. I've tried *%(id)s* but immediately get a
ticket.

<type 'exceptions.KeyError'> 'id'

When initializing the string *auth.messages.verify_email*, I've been able
to use other place holders, such as *%(first_name)s*, *%(last_name)s *and
even customer fields such as *%(referring_name)s*.
I've tried setting *auth.messages.verify_email* in default.py in the user()
function as well, but it returns none.
I've also tried setting *auth.messages.verify_email * in a custom function
through *auth.settings.register_onaccept*. Here I can see the *id* of the
newly registered user, but it seems as though at this point, the mail has
already been sent.

Also, where can I find a list of all the place holders such as *%(key)s* etc.,
that can be used in *auth.messages.verify_email*

Thanks much