Here is a better example of what I mean.

in controller:

@auth.requires_login()
def foo():
        row = db(db.mytable.id == auth.user_id).select().first()
        return dict()

in scheduler.py

def sched_function():
        row = db(db.mytable.id == auth.user_id).select().first()
        return dict()

I am unable to fetch a row doing the same syntax in my scheduler function.
It returns an empty row. I also tried to include "@auth.requires_login"  but
it doesn't seem to work.

sorry for the miscomunnication