In using this routes.py, cannot have the word "admin" within the function.
Not sure why that is so, but it breaks the routes and generates an "Invalid
Request". This was my issue:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/web2py/2GyztlR-ZYI

In addition, I am unable to use more than the default.py controller.
Additional controllers unable to route. Error message is "
invalid function (default/some_other_controller)"

Thanks.