Hi ,

I have created a class (that i put in models folder), and all it methods
returns complicated dictionaries.
When I try to access these variables like Storage (foo.bar) I get the
following exception: 'dict' object has no attribute
 I thought that all dictionaries are being converted automatically into
Storage, but i guess they don't.
I've tried to wrap the return value with Storage constructor but then I get
an exception saying that there is no such thing as Storage.

Can someone please enlighten me?

Thanks ,

Omri.