I have been using web2py for 3 years know, and I was really impressed by
it, I defended it in every discussion, even implemented all my projects
using it and even convinced my Graduation Project Team to use it in our GP.
However, as my skill increased and I began looking more into customizing my
applications, I have hit a brick wall discovering how tightly bound web2py
is to bootstrap2, I wanted to use bootstrap 3 but was faced with tons of
problems. If I want to move to another front end framework then I
discovered that it would be easier to use another framework because of the
time and effort I would need to invest in modifying all parts of web2py
that are tightly bound  to bootstrap.
This will result in making web2py a headache to me rather than my best
friend. I am writing this message because I am really sad that an amazing
framework like web2py is forcing me to consider an alternative because I do
really feel it is constraining me at this point.
Any help or ideas about that ?