Mariano,

I got this information from the link below.

web2py Download
    http://www.web2py.com/examples/default/download

Current Version 1.63.3 (2009-06-02 22:13:56)

    * for Windows
    * for Mac
    * source code for all platforms (requires Python 2.5, runs on
Windows and most Unix systems, including Linux and BSD)
    * latest development snapshot for BZR
    * latest development snapshot for SVN
    * Production Distribution/VMWare appliance (coming soon)

Christopher