On Thursday, August 7, 2014 1:38:48 PM UTC-7, wish...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> any idea how I can map an url like upload/upl*.php5* to an web2py
> controller/function?

This is way out of my range of expertise, so expect to hear sniggering from
the experts, but I'd look at a rewrite rule in your front-end.  The
specifics of how to do this are differ between Apache and NginX.  But I
would want my rule to map to application/controller/function form, which
might be myapp/default/upload

(you may be able to discard the upl.php5 part of the URL, if the upload
prefix never appears with anything else.)

Take a look at the web2py books Chapter on *Deployment Recipes* for some
more hints, and then track down your re-write guru.

Good luck!

/dps