Albert,

when we built our oauth implementation we build it ourselves on top of the python oauth2 lib. it's been a while since we built it so i can't remember if that web2py-oauth2 lib had not been written yet. we also are doing a slightly modified form of auth with our users - they start as "anonymous" users but still have access tokens, later they register or login with a 3rd party oauth provider and then we are just an oauth client.

if that sounds at all like what you are doing maybe i can distill some of what we had into a format that i can share.'

christian