I don't know,
for some reason it does not leave me submit the ticket:

Windows 8
web2py :
2.9.5-stable+timestamp.2014.03.16.02.35.39
(Running on Rocket 1.2.6, Python 2.7.7)

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. run web2py from source code from a .bat file python
path_to_web2py/web2py.py
2. at same time run an other instance of web2py from terminal so:
path_to_web2py/web2py.py -S myapp -M
3. start to interact with the db api from the online shell (not from the
command line)
4. insert some records
5. truncate the table
6. insert new records

=>> check the table, the old inserts had been repeated again

What is the expected output?
only the new inserts should have been inserted