Hello,

I have been using the web UI interface to write a small application.  I'm
developing on a Mac and my application works well locally, but I cannot for
the life of me figure out how to deploy it to GAE.  I have a Google cloud
account ready, and the python SDK installed.  I downloaded web2py to my
~/Downloads directory and app.yaml is contained in

web2py/web2py.app/Contents/Resources/app.yaml

I know by default this app.yaml file will deploy the 'welcome' app, so I
did a find and replace for 'myapp'.  When I start dev_appserver.py from the
Python SDK I get a blank screen.  How should I proceed to debug this?