Hi again :)

I would like to import a CSV file but set the unique field/column to
*full_name_code* (instead of *uuid*).

So here's what I did:
def import_csv():
    form = SQLFORM.factory(
        Field('csv_file','upload',uploadfield=False)
        )
    if form.process().accepted:
        ff = request.vars.csv_file.file
        db.table.import_from_csv_file(ff, unique='full_name_code')
        response.flash = 'Import Successful!'
    return locals()

But…. it just adds records and I end up with duplicate full_name_codes in
the database.

And this happens even though I have set:
db.define_table('table',
    Field('full_name_code', 'string',unique=True),
)

May I know how I can import CSV using a unique field that I specify?

Thank you!