Thank you Dave!

Hey!! The project have an issue about mercurial [1] and you can help a lot
with sqlite too!

You just need to follow developers guide that I wrote in README:

"There are dummy files inside folders version_control and databases.

These dummy files are useful if you want to extend this project because all
of needed functions are there to implement new database or version control
support."

If you need more help please send me PM by mail

I will enhance README for developers and post here soon

[1] https://github.com/dmvieira/web2py-migrate/issues/1