I often use the web2py helpers to build my tables on the fly.  I've always
thought it was strange that my THEAD() helper seemed to prefer wrapping its
components inside a TD element instead of a TH.  I mean, why not a TH?  We
already know its in a header.

Playing around, I found this pattern works perfectly to wrap its members in
TH instead of TD:

THEAD( [ ('head1', 'head2', etc...) ] )

So if I create a TUPLE (not a list), wrap it in a LIST, and then hand it to
THEAD, it creates TH elements inside the THEAD.  Every other construction
I've tried returns TD inside instead.

-- Joe