Hello, i have 2 apps that for headaches prevention i moved to the cloud
(webfaction)

However its exposed to everyone and i would like to know if the login form
could be disabled in case of origin ip not allowed.
If a user has an easy password and is discovered by unwanted person, it
could cause some damage and allowing only users connecting from my company
would give me more confidence over security of the app.

Thank you

António