btw: a session.forget(response) on top of all, if you don't need the
sessions to be persisted, may be a good idea to improve parallel calls.
on the content-length matter: you should pass what the underlying
"resource-site" pass you. The above implementation should be perfectly fine
in that respect... if it finds one in the original call, it passes it along
untouched.