Hello there,
I'm translating the book into Turkish and I've cloned the book from GitHub.
I then created a
..sources/43-web2py-turkish-translation-in-progress/
local directory following the convention. I just didn't want to mess with
Massimo's code directly on the GitHub, so I decided I'd better do some
translation/editing on new personal repo first. So, I initialized a local
repo under 43-web2py-turkish-translation-in-progress/ and pushed those
edits to my personal repo on Bitbucket.

That's what I did so far:

$ git clone https://github.com/mdipierro/web2py-book.git
$ cd web2py-book/sources
$ web2py-book/sources > mkdir 43-web2py-turkish-translation-in-progress
$ web2py-book/sources > cd 43-web2py-turkish-translation-in-progress
$ web2py-book/sources/43-web2py-turkish-translation-in-progress > edit
01.markmin
(go to bitbucket and make a repo for myself as a sandbox)
$ web2py-book/sources/43-web2py-turkish-translation-in-progress > git init
$ web2py-book/sources/43-web2py-turkish-translation-in-progress > git
remote add origin
https://denizo...@bitbucket.org/denizoglu/43-web2py-turkish
$ web2py-book/sources/43-web2py-turkish-translation-in-progress > git add
*.markmin
$ web2py-book/sources/43-web2py-turkish-translation-in-progress > git
commit -m "some editing"
$ web2py-book/sources/43-web2py-turkish-translation-in-progress > git push
-u origin master
... more commits...

Now I want to push these changes I've done under
43-web2py-turkish-translation-in-progress directory to the web2py book's
GitHub repo, BUT while keeping all these editing steps and logs.
So, how can I do that? It seems to me that if I commit from under
web2py-book directory now to web2py-book on GitHub, it will be just one
huge commit with all the previous editings shown in one big diff (which I
do NOT want), am I mistaken?

And I guess if I add book on GitHub as another remote repo under my local
43-web2py-turkish-translation-in-progress directory, and if I commit to
GitHub from under 43-web2py-turkish-translation-in-progress, it will create
a 43-web2py-turkish-translation-in-progress directory directly under
web2py-book directory in GitHub, right?

Most possibly it's really a one-line command to do, but I'm new to that git
thing..