Thanks for all answers.

I put an example about I want to do:

In db.py I define 2 databases:

db= DAL('mssql://SQL SERVER DATABASE')  #db is a SQL Server database
doesn't created with web2py
db2 = DAL('mssql://SQL SERVER DATABASE') #db2 is a SQL Server database
created with web2py

#Below are some of the tables I need:
db.define_table('personal_personal',
                 Field('id_personal', 'id'), # Primary key, not
auto-increment
                 Field('nombre', 'string', length=40,
requires=IS_LENGTH(40), notnull=False),
                 migrate=False
                 )

db2.define_table('unidades',
                Field('nombre', length=100, requires=IS_LENGTH(100),
notnull=False),
                Field('descripcion', length=250, requires=IS_LENGTH(250),
notnull=True),
                Field('operador'),
                format='%(operador)s'
                )

In a controller I have the following code:

def nueva_unidad():

    form=SQLFORM(db2.unidades, submit_button="Aceptar")

    if form.accepts(request.vars, session):
        redirect(URL(r=request, f='nueva_unidad'))
        response.flash = 'Se ha creado una nueva unidad'

    return dict(form=form)

I wish to load the content of field nombre (table personal_personal) in the
field operador of the table unidades. Is this possible?

Please excuse my english, is not very good.

Regards