On Monday, 29 September 2014 21:26:11 UTC+8, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:

> can you tells us more about the problem. If in path it should just use it.
> what error do you get?

Hi,

This is the error message:
<type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'> Failure to connect, tried 5 times:
Traceback (most recent call last): File
"/home/radzi/devtools/web2py/gluon/dal.py", line 8038, in __init__
self._adapter = ADAPTERS[self._dbname](**kwargs) File
"/home/radzi/devtools/web2py/gluon/dal.py", line 700, in __call__ obj =
super(AdapterMeta, cls).__call__(*args, **kwargs) File
"/home/radzi/devtools/web2py/gluon/dal.py", line 2398, in __init__ if
do_connect: self.find_driver(adapter_args) File
"/home/radzi/devtools/web2py/gluon/dal.py", line 834, in find_driver raise
RuntimeError("no driver available %s" % str(self.drivers)) RuntimeError: no
driver available ('sqlite2', 'sqlite3')

Just for your info, I did not install sqlite using apt-get, but using the
source code at fossil.scm repo

Thank you in advance for your help.