Hi,

Since I need to write a web2py user management system for the company I
currently work for.
I'd like to inquire if there is any interest for an incorporated module.
Which allows web2py-admins to manage the users and groups, along with the
permissions granted to these entities.

At this moment, the web2py authentication of the company works with
ldap_auth using uid.
So i can start with that one, however i'm afraid that i won't have the time
nor the enviroment to fully write and test the other authentication systems.
And so i'm kind of hoping someone else could fill this gap.
Also, i'm not really sure if i need to extend the ldap module, since it's
only used for authentication and not for user management.
Maybe a seperate module would be in place, since it would disable the
usermanagement if the management module is not imported.

If you have any other remarks or pointers, feel free to give them.

With kind regards,
Jacobs Dennis.