I have 3 issues, all related to the mobile and tablet version of the
application:

1. I have placed this: *@media only screen and (min-width: 150px) and
(max-width: 1024px)* in the web2py.css file and my app was perfectly
responsive offline as I was developing. When I made my browser smaller, it
was fully responsive, it worked exactly the way I wanted. I use the
max-width:1024px because this works for the horizontal view on tablets as
well. However, when I tested my application online on an actual tablet, it
works fine for the vertical view but its not really responsive for the
horizontal view. The horizontal view should look like the vertical with the
max-width:1024px but it doesn't. The horizontal view on the tablet is not
really responsive although some elements are responding to my @media but
some are not.

2. The mobile nav bar is not working properly. When I tap the mobile nav
bar instead of a droppdown menu I get a text box with a text: "Home". When
I tap this text I get the menu in the bottom of the page and I can tap to
go to an other page, however, the nav bar is stuck on the page "Home" so I
can not go back to the Home page because the nav bar "thinks" I am on the
Home page when I am actually on the About page. So from the About page I
can not go to the Home page because the nav bar is stuck on the Home but I
can go to the Contact page. When I am on the Contact page the nav bar is
stuck on the About page. In other words, the nav bar is stuck on the last
page I visited and when I leave that page, in the nav bar, is still see the
that pack.

3. The video player controls are not showing up on the player as they
should, I can't really recognize any of the controls although there are
some stuff there but doesn't look anything like the controls. If I tap on
the middle of the screen, the video plays.

The application works flawlessly on the desktop none of the above problems
exist on the desktop and as I mentioned, on the desktop it is responsive
when I shrink the browser screen.

I looked at the bootstrap.min.css and the bootstrap-responsive.min.css but
I can't figure out what to do.

I am very happy with my app on the desktop and I am very happy with web2py,
I think web2py is amazing. Obviously, I am just a beginner, I still have a
lot to learn. I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right
direction regarding the solution for mobile and tablet issues.