Hi all,
maybe I should elaborate a little bit more:

here's my model:
db.define_table('myTable',
                Field('myDate','datetime'),
                Field('myString','string'),
                Field('myFloat','float'),
                )

here's my controller:
def index():
    grid = SQLFORM.smartgrid(db.myTable)
    return locals()

and here's what I get:

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-CPjxo21rh2U/VEC6M40E8QI/AAAAAAAAFtk/JiW3ZBbFcUg/s1600/w2pFloatBug.png>
Float field is not in the dropdown list, any ideas ?

I'm using web2py Version 2.9.11-stable+timestamp.2014.09.15.23.35.11 on
windows platform (downloaded 2 days ago from web2py website).

Thanks for helping,

-Mirko