I just discovered Reactive.js. I like the syntax , its  a lot like
web2py's template. cool!
It actually let you write lesser line of code.

What i don't like about Angular especially is Directives.Followed by
defining controllers and scope clientside as Massimo saids.

I also find defining templates inside Javascript very weird and hard
to write. Javascript , unlike python , you have to Concat Strings to
make it easy to read. It do not have """ """ syntax.

In our team we try to be as HTML-Less as possible when coding single
page apps , Directives add more HTML.
>  you will do the same thing with qooxdoo,
We don't do that in Qooxdoo desktop. When we need to add new widget
from scratch we subclass: qx.ui.core.Widget . Add a data Model and
then we can bind with Delegates.
and add things as needed , at 90% no new HTML is needed.