The "expose: controller_method_1, controller_method_2 ..." line is supposed
to contain shortcuts that open a new tab and call the method controller you
clicked.
I'm not sure I understood what you aske; are you interested in changing the
current behavior so when you click the controller name, you jump directly
to the line where the method is defined?

Paolo