On Saturday, November 1, 2014 3:06:06 PM UTC-4, Robin Manoli wrote:

> Hey,
> I just noticed that in a custom form, the remember me option stopped
> working since I updated web2py. Apparently the name value has changed from
> "remember" to "remember_me".

Technically I suppose the name of that field (as well as
session.auth.remember) are not part of the public API, but I can see that
sometimes it is necessary to be able to refer to those directly in code, so
perhaps we should keep this backward compatible (I have some code that
checks session.auth.remember, so the change to session.auth.remember_me
will break my code as well if I upgrade). Not sure why this change was made.

Anthony