Hi Bay Area web2py'ers. Here it is!

Massimo will come to the Bay Area and give a talk at our web2py meetup. The
details are as follows:

Date: *Friday, December 5*
Time: *6:30PM to 9:00PM*
Location: *1125 Jackson Street, Albany, CA*
Sponsor: *YAKiToMe.com* (a development-stage web2py-based desktop app)
Cost: *Free*
RSVP: *if you plan to come, please RSVP by replying to this web2py group
post*
Parking: *Parking is readily available for free in front of the meeting
room*

*Agenda: *We'll have an informal mixer from 6:30PM to 7:00PM, with snacks
(like pizza and drinks). Then, a 1 hour talk by Massimo and hopefully two
20-minute volunteered talks (10 slides or less). If you want to give a
talk, please let me know via a posting here. There can also be a couple of
5-minute "lightning" talks if you want to give a pitch about a cool
cookbook "how-to" or debut a new web2py app. Just let me know and I'll
coordinate the schedule.

*Equipment Needs: *We will need a digital projector that can plug into a
laptop. If you are coming and can lend a working projector for the night,
please let me know as it would be much appreciated. Otherwise, I will have
to rent one. If you are giving a presentation, please bring your own laptop.

*HELP SPREAD THE WORD*. If you belong to the python user's group in San
Francisco or elsewhere in the Bay Area or are a member of a Django, Drupal,
Ruby or other web framework user's group, please help spread the word about
this meetup. This posting will be the official organizing document for the
meetup, so post your questions and comments here.

Thanks, and hope to meet a bunch of web2py'ers on December 5!