The default Row object doesn't have the table name. However, if you set the
"compact" attribute of the Rows object to False, each Row object will act
like a dictionary with the table name as the top-level key, but this will
require row.tablename.fieldname syntax to access each field. You can also
check the keys of a given record in the "records" attribute of the Rows
object to get the tablename. The best approach will depend on the details
of your code, so it might help to see some code.

Anthony