Hi Kenji,

First of all I wanted to thank you for submitting and maintaining your
web2py plugins.
However I do have one small issue with the “multiselect_widget”, which
could be due to the fact that I don’t know how to implement the plugin
properly.

The problem I’m currently facing is the fact that I don’t know how to
preselect values.

For instance, I’m trying to create a page where a user’s membership can be
rectified.
The administrator first have to select a username (based on a dropdown
from), afterwards the 2 boxes(“member of” and “Not member of”) should
display the memberships of that specific user.
And this is the point where I’m stuck.
All the groups seem to end up in the same box, and I can’t figure out how
to make the selection of “members” and “nomembers”.

And I just wanted to know that I’m not doing something wrong, and I’m not
forgetting something.

 The line I currently have to create this widget is the following.

form = SQLFORM.factory(Field("Members",
type='list:reference(db.auth_group.role)',
requires=IS_IN_SET(grouplist,multiple=True), widget =rhmultiselect_widget))