User registration and authentication -- use the auth functionality that
comes with web2py by default (see the chapter on Access Control). Create a
group called 'Instructor' and if someone is a member of that they get
additional functionality (like viewing other users' grades). Use the
built-in form functionality to create questionnaires. The Forms and
Validators chapters can help you here. Once forms are submitted you can
process the answers and store results in another table. Store the scores in
a db table that has a field that references auth_user so each score is
associated with a user. You can display this table to the instructor using
SQLFORM.grid (in the Forms and Validators chapter). The grid comes with
functionality that can sort and paginate.