Hi

I think it must be a bad configuration of the virtualhosts in the Apache
conf file, maybe a problem with AliasMatch part. I had similar problems in
the past when trying to tune it and configure. There are a some scripts in
the net and in the web2py manual with examples (but the majority is for
Linux). If it helps, I'll paste the last lines of one of my conf files
running in Apache with mod_wsgi (but I recommend nginx + uwsgi + CentOS, I
have both servers running for different projects, and the last is easier to
maintain and very stable):

Note: this Apache is running on windows server (for linux, you need to
change some diretories, in web2py manual there are good examples for linux)
Note2: Don't forget to copy the handlers ro the root directory of web2py
Note3: I have 2 different domains running in this server, one with web2py
and other with PHP, the last block of virtualhost is related to the PHP
part (I omitted the sserver domain for security reasons), I'll paste the
full block of code I have in the last lines of the conf file:

#web2py
NameVirtualHost *:80
NameVirtualHost *:443

#WEB2PY virtualhosts

<VirtualHost *:80>
WSGIScriptAlias / "D:/web2py/wsgihandler.py"

<Directory "D:/web2py">
AllowOverride None
Order Allow,Deny
Deny from all
<Files wsgihandler.py>
Allow from all
</Files>
</Directory>

AliasMatch "^/([^/]+)/static/(?:_[\d]+.[\d]+.[\d]+/)?(.*)"
"D:/web2py/applications/$1/static/$2"
<Directory "D:/web2py/applications/*/static/">
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

<Location /admin>
Deny from all
</Location>

<LocationMatch ^/([^/]+)/appadmin>
Deny from all
</LocationMatch>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:443>
SSLEngine On
SSLCertificateFile conf/ssl/myserver.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile conf/ssl/myserver.pem

WSGIScriptAlias / "D:/web2py/wsgihandler.py"

<Directory "D:/web2py">
AllowOverride None
Order Allow,Deny
Deny from all
<Files wsgihandler.py>
Allow from all
</Files>
</Directory>

AliasMatch "^/([^/]+)/static/(?:_[\d]+.[\d]+.[\d]+/)?(.*)"
"D:/web2py/applications/$1/static/$2"
<Directory "D:/web2py/applications/*/static/">
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

CustomLog logs/access.log common
</VirtualHost>

#htdocs CEHUM
<VirtualHost *:80>
  DocumentRoot "D:/htdocs_php"
  ServerName www.xxxx.com

<Directory "D:/htdocs_php">
    Options FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride All
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Hope it helps.
Regards

Quinta-feira, 11 de Dezembro de 2014 19:53:04 UTC, Gael Princivalle