Thanks for the response.

So can we remove this warning while still using SQLFORM.factory() ? .
Actually in this mailing list, I read one post regarding the same error,
where a form was generated via HTML and "method" was set as "get" instead
of "post", to remove the same warning. You may wanna go through this post:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!searchin/web2py/ERR_CACHE_MISS/web2py/iqpamJNOvn4/h12NBjBXCvQJ

Perhaps I have to change the way of form generation and submission. Please
take a look into it.