I tried setup-web2py-nginx-uwsgi-ubuntu.sh
<http://web2py.googlecode.com/hg/scripts/setup-web2py-nginx-uwsgi-ubuntu.sh>
but it didnt work either.

Only solution I found is to use the same script that I downloaded from the
same repository (same link

http://web2py.googlecode.com/hg/scripts/setup-web2py-ubuntu.sh ) around July
2014. It works out of the box also with Rpi B+   with Linux 3.12.28+

The "new" one currently hosted won't work with any Rpi version at all.

See:

http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=653940#p653940