Hi,

Try to use separate wsgi processes for each ssl site.

Please see my example below.

one process for all non ssl sites and separate process for each ssl site.

<VirtualHost *:80>
DocumentRoot /var/sites/web2py

WSGIDaemonProcess web2py user=www-data group=www-data \
                           display-name=%{GROUP}
  WSGIProcessGroup web2py
  WSGIScriptAlias / /var/sites/web2py/web2py/wsgihandler.py

  <Directory /var/sites/web2py/web2py>
    Require all denied
    <Files wsgihandler.py>
      Require all granted
    </Files>
  </Directory>

  <Directory /var/sites/web2py/web2py/applications/*/static/>
    Require all granted
  </Directory>

  <Location /admin>
    Require all denied
  </Location>

  <LocationMatch ^/([^/]+)/appadmin>
  Require all denied
  </LocationMatch>
ServerAlias list_of_domains
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:443>
  SSLEngine on
  SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/ssl/domain.crt
  SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache2/ssl/domain.key
  SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/apache2/ssl/sub.class1.server.ca.pem
  SSLCACertificateFile /etc/apache2/ssl/ca.pem

DocumentRoot /var/sites/web2py
ServerName domain_with_ssl

WSGIDaemonProcess domainssl user=www-data group=www-data \
                           display-name=%{GROUP}
  WSGIProcessGroup domainssl
  WSGIScriptAlias / /var/sites/web2py/web2py/wsgihandler.py

  <Directory /var/sites/web2py/web2py>
    Require all denied
    <Files wsgihandler.py>
      Require all granted
    </Files>
  </Directory>

  <Directory /var/sites/web2py/web2py/applications/*/static/>
    Require all granted
  </Directory>

  <Location /admin>
    Require ip 127.0.0.1