Getting the same issue...

Could your suggestion of emtpy action in this case be improve with "/"
action which will be parsed out by url processing?

Also, how do we suppose to manage form action with SQLFORM and .factory...
I try add action='', also to form.process(action='', ...), nothing works....

Should I manipulate the DOM?

Richard