Anthony,

No conversation is no column in the entiy table but I expect the field to
be processed like the example in the book:

form = SQLFORM(db.yourtable)
my_extra_element = TR(LABEL('I agree to the terms and conditions'),
INPUT(_name='agree',value=True,_type='checkbox'))
form[0].insert(-1,my_extra_element)

Do INPUT and SELECT behave differently?

Richard D