Hi, I've got a showstopper running scheduler on pythonanywhere - every few
hours it drops out with:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/web2py/gluon/shell.py",
line 272, in run exec(python_code, _env) File "<string>", line 1, in
<module> File "/web2py/gluon/scheduler.py",
line 719, in loop self.wrapped_report_task(task, self.async(task)) File
"/web2py/gluon/scheduler.py",
line 868, in wrapped_report_task db.rollback() File "/web2py/gluon/dal.py",
line 8555, in rollback self._adapter.rollback() File
"/web2py/gluon/dal.py",
line 1922, in rollback return self.connection.rollback()
OperationalError: (2006, 'MySQL server has gone away')

I can trap the error scheduler.py but I'm not sure how to reinitiate the
connection - this error only seems to come from this process and it will
happen even if it's not being used. Everything else seems to work fine.

Any help on how to handle and reconnect gracefully appreciated.

Thanks
Ian