Thank you for the reply. I found that that problem was why it doesn't
accept IP Address instead of Named Instance and fixed the SQL Server
configuration to use static IP to connect SQL Server.

I can't connect to my servers SQL database via an IP Address
http://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/62165/i-cant-connect-to-my-servers-sql-database-via-an-ip-address

Problem Solved!