I have a URL that I want to direct to after login. Something like _next_url
= URL(c, f, v, signature=True).

The problem is this. The signature is computed before login. After login,
the signature isn't valid. Is there a way to recompute the signature for a
URL after the fact ... after the URL is already computed. Something like
_next_url = URL(c, f, v) ... then later _next_url_fixed =
add_signature_to(_next_url)?