> a webpage holding 200 locations and requiring 800 queries is not a webpage a
> user would need.

That’s actually a very good point !

This page is actually designed for SEO, but even SEO doesn’t go well with
hundreds of links.

I think I should build a navigation architecture that maps the drill down I
want to build.
This way I solve both problems : the DAL query will be much simpler & the
result in terms of SEO will also improve !

Thanks Niphlod for helping me clear that up. Not all answers need to be
technical :)