Hi guys, I have a problem that I don't really know how to deal with.
I will explain the context:
I have an *index.html* that calls two components (LOAD)
One of the components is a controller with an index function and within
this function I put the following code:

def index():
    path = os.path.join(request.folder, 'static', 'folder_files')
    related_media = Expose(path, basename='folder_files')

    return dict(related_media=related_media)

The view is trivial:

{{=related_media}}

The problem is that when I click for example in a folder the result is not
loaded in the component.

Is it possible to make it work only inside the component?

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards