Hi, currently I'm using LOAD and components on a project. The problem is
that when using a timeout for auto-reloading the component then the current
view state is lost, let me explain:

1. A controller called performance_matrix.py has a method index(); that
method receives request.vars and depending on received variable x it
displays a different type of data.

2. The view performance_matrix/index.html is quite simple, because it has
just the LOAD inside of it to load the component that displays a matrix
depending on an x variable.

{{extend 'layout.html'}}
{{block center}}
{{=LOAD('performance_matrix','index.load',ajax=True, times = "infinity",
timeout=1000*60)}}
{{end}}

3. The file performance_matrix/index.load contains the view of the
component, it has a form that when you change values on it it makes a POST
to the server with the new x variable that changes what the view displays.

4. The problem is, that when timeout within the load happends, then
requested variable x is lost so the state of the displayed view gets back
to default I don't want this behavior; i want the timeout to happend and
send whatever vars I currently have in the state of the component.

Any help i would appreciate it.

Thanks!